Boyne City Outdoor Activities
The great outdoors in Northern Michigan is just spectacular. In the Boyne City, the great outdoors is great indeed. So many choices....where to start?
Boyne City is located on Lake Charlevoix so jump in the lake! Swimming, boating, sailing, kayaking, paddleboarding and more are perfect on Lake Charlevoix. In the winter, ice fishing and ice boating are popular frozen activities.
Biking and hiking on the many area trails or roads take place nearly year 'round in the Boyne City area. Golf? Oh, yes.
Avalanche Mountain in Boyne City is the place for winter fun with skiing, sledding, and skating as well as hiking when the snow melts.
Winter sports are spectacular with nearby Boyne Mountain. World class skiing and boarding along with a snowsports school and a ski village with dining and activities await winter lovers. Cross country skiers and snowshoers can explore trails galore in the Boyne City and Charlevoix area.
Uniquely Boyne City...
- Top 10 Boyne City Attractions
- Boyne City Michigan Travel Information
- Boyne City Outdoor Activities
- Visit Young State Park on Lake Charlevoix Near Boyne City
- Ride the Breezeway Scenic Highway Between Atwood & Boyne Falls
- Visit Boyne City--Four Seasons of Beauty & Fun in Northern Michigan
- Zip Line Adventures in Northern Michigan
- Boyne Mountain Skiing & Boarding, Boyne Falls in Northern Michigan
- Earlier Than the Bird in Boyne City
- Cross Country Skiing in Charlevoix & Boyne City
More Northern Michigan Outdoor Activities...
- Discover the Lighthouses of Northern Michigan
- Parks Aplenty in the Petoskey Area
- Petoskey State Park
- Petoskey's Bear River Valley Recreation Area
- Petoskey's Bear River Whitewater Park
- Explore the Dark Sky Park Discovery Trail Near Mackinaw City
- Kid's Fishing Pond in Petoskey
- Searching for Petoskey Stones in Northern Michigan
- Disc Golf Up North in Michigan
- Bike the Little Traverse Wheelway from Harbor Springs to Charlevoix